Runway doesn't match FSX approach procedures

Hello,

I just bought FTX Global, Vector, OpenLC NA and OpenLC Europe. I am running it on FSX:SE.

Ever since I installed these products, I seem to no longer be correctly aligning to runways when using an approach procedure that was entered through the GPS. For example, I'll go in and select an ILS approach to runway X through the GPS panel. The aircraft lines up to where FSX *thinks* the runway is, but it is no longer lining up correctly.

Did Orbx change the position and angle of runways? This is even worse for larger planes that can't afford to come in at the wrong angle. Any help would be appreciated, please.

hello,

welcome to the forums.

There is nothing in any of those products that can affect the location of an airport

or the files within that airport.

FTX Global Base is textures, the Open LC products add to those textures and rearrange them.

Vector provides roads, shores, railways, pylons and inland water.

Global, Vector & openLC do not change airport facility files, so the issue lies elsewhere. 

The freeware EU pack contains a number of airports which are detailed in the FTXG Freeware EU Airports Packs.kmz file located in the ORBX\User Documents folder.

If one of the "lot of European airports" is in the pack, then report the ICAO specifically.

Archived