FTX EU ENGLAND - Leeds Bradford Hole near Rwy 32

Fizzelle

I wonder if I may be so cheeky and ask this hole be filled in on approach to my local airport Leeds Bradford (EGNM). It appears at different sizes depending on altitude and, when you fly right over the top of it, there's water in it (yes I know it rains a lot oop North).

"Don't dig there, dig it elsewhere, you're digging it round and it oughta be square..."

Screenie attached for reference.Hole.jpg

Hi ORBX,

Please can you fix before the next SP6 the hole in the texture/mesh for EU England it has already been identified by another user in the forum. The hole in the mesh is near Runway 32 at Leeds Bradford.

Thanks

Duncan

Hi guys,

Thank you for reporting that. it's very important to do it into the right place to have issues tracked.

Don't forget to migrate your FSS products to ORBX Direct to have it uptodate

22 hours ago, funkyaz77 said:

Hi ORBX,

Please can you fix before the next SP6 the hole in the texture/mesh for EU England it has already been identified by another user in the forum. The hole in the mesh is near Runway 32 at Leeds Bradford.

Thanks

Duncan

T'was me, and it was driving me nuts seeing this every time I flew into my local airport EGNM.

1 hour ago, KVSandleben said:

Indeed. It looks like a drained lake or something of that sort.

What I also can't quite make out in Fizzelle's picture is the golf course right adjacent to it.

Sorry when I saved the picture file as jpg, the quality downgraded - a lot! It's Horsforth Golf Club and I played there back in May. A nice course and one hole there runs along the runway just over the boundary fence. Quite exciting watching the big jets doing their short take-offs. Quite illuminating how short the take-off run is before hauling themselves off just before they fall over the edge into the Chevin Forest beyond!

Archived