Scenery won't load once I leave an area

So I invested money into global, vector and openlc north america, to make everything look amazing. I had no problems for my first flight which was fairly short. So i decided to do a much longer flight. I noticed when i got into a different region from where i started from, the textures stop loading. Is there anyway to fix this? I'M running on fsx steam edition btw.

4 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Any screenshots to see exactly what is happening?  What do you see that leads you to believe the textures stop loading?  Also, the mods will ask that you post an order #, as forum rules state.

Any screenshots to see exactly what is happening?  What do you see that leads you to believe the textures stop loading?  Also, the mods will ask that you post an order #, as forum rules state.

Screenshot_2017-07-20-03-20-34.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-03-20-18.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-03-20-03.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-03-19-43.png

Thanks for the screen shots.

Right off hand, there may be several reasons for the textures not loading.  First impression is your graphics card isn't able to load the textures fast enough.  But without knowing your system specs, that's just speculation.

Thanks for the screen shots.

Right off hand, there may be several reasons for the textures not loading.  First impression is your graphics card isn't able to load the textures fast enough.  But without knowing your system specs, that's just speculation.

But when I do short flights for example kfll-mkjp or kfll-mmun it loads perfectly fine, just on long routes it will stop loading and I'll try to get my specs soon 

Start off with your LOD radius set to 4.5 and try again, maybe?  Otherwise, perhaps one of the moderators will chime in with his ideas.  Your problem is typical of a graphics card having trouble keeping up with the draw commands from the cpu.

Thank you, later tonight I will try a longer route to see if that solves the problem.

1 hour ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Start off with your LOD radius set to 4.5 and try again, maybe?  Otherwise, perhaps one of the moderators will chime in with his ideas.  Your problem is typical of a graphics card having trouble keeping up with the draw commands from the cpu.

19 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi,

What are your PC specs? And what settings are you using in FSX? And what aircraft is that in your screenshots?

Cheers

Doug

I have fixed the problem by un selecting the libraries in my scenery file. I have successfully completed a longer flight from KFLL-KJFK with no problems at all.

Thank You to everyone who tried to help me.

Davede 

Archived