A Few Buildings in the Atlantic Near Rio de Janeiro

Hello,

If Vector corrects the coastline, coastal buildings misplaced by Microsoft will indeed be in the sea.

Sometimes Microsoft boats are on land, sometimes coastal airports are in the sea.

This has been a feature/problem with Vector since its release.

It doesn't matter that this is P3D, no work has been done to correct these misplacements.

The idea so far has been to post in the Vector forum, reporting the error in the hope that the error will be fixed.

However, it is not within the remit of Vector to move misplaced scenery objects or airports.

Would you like me to move this topic?

8 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

If Vector corrects the coastline, coastal buildings misplaced by Microsoft will indeed be in the sea.

Sometimes Microsoft boats are on land, sometimes coastal airports are in the sea.

This has been a feature/problem with Vector since its release.

It doesn't matter that this is P3D, no work has been done to correct these misplacements.

The idea so far has been to post in the Vector forum, reporting the error in the hope that the error will be fixed.

However, it is not within the remit of Vector to move misplaced scenery objects or airports.

Would you like me to move this topic?

Yes Nick might as well have it on record.  I can just probably put an exclude on those and they will disappear for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived