YBBN Crash Detection

USAIRBRO

I wanted to first start of by saying how much I enjoy your airports. I recently have had some issues with YBBN, and getting a crash detection (from the aircraft). I just have been taxiing throughout the international terminal, when it occurred. My inflight crash detection is off and I did not run into any aircraft and or buildings. Can you please assist me in resolving this issue.

FYI Aerosoft's Seychelles had the same issue and released a patch. http://forum.flightsimdevelopmentgroup.com/viewtopic.php?p=7012#p7012

Thanks

On 7/14/2017 at 10:52 AM, USAIRBRO said:

I wanted to first start of by saying how much I enjoy your airports. I recently have had some issues with YBBN, and getting a crash detection (from the aircraft). I just have been taxiing throughout the international terminal, when it occurred. My inflight crash detection is off and I did not run into any aircraft and or buildings. Can you please assist me in resolving this issue.

FYI Aerosoft's Seychelles had the same issue and released a patch. http://forum.flightsimdevelopmentgroup.com/viewtopic.php?p=7012#p7012

Thanks

I have YBBN and was just taxiing along the international area a few minutes ago and had no issues(crash detection is turned on). BUT, I am using a boxed version and being boxed, unable to use to use any of the new FTX Central offerings and still use v1 that came with my Orbx DVDs.  

I just had to reinstall YMMLv3 due to a case of black apron surfaces. This is also a DVD version + a download v3 version update.

Good luck with the reinstall. Which version of YBBN do you have installed?

Hello USAIRBRO,

Just to get an idea what your YBBN looks like we need some screen shots.

• Could you please take a "V" key screenshot with Shift+Z cordinates enabled, preferred picture should be "Outside View - Top Down - Zoom 48.00 with aircraft position sitting on runway 32
  • Can you also take a screenshot of the location where you are crashing, same Top Down - Outside View & zoom level. 
  • Can you confirm which YBBN version patch (ServicePack) you have installed? (Version number and date)
  • Are your Orbx libraries the current version?
  • Are there any updates needing to be installed for YBBN in FTXCentral?
  • Do you have OZx_AU scenery?  (ie; OZx AU Complete)
  • Are you using VRS TacPac?  (It uses a more sophisticated Crash detection method).

Here's a sample pic from my setup
5702f21343e1523c61dc2f2ccb580f00.jpg

Archived