FTX Central issues with P3Dv4

I'm having problems with my Orbx regions, Global and LC products in P3Dv4.  Elevations, textures, etc..are not accurate.  I have FSDT and other airports installed with the .xml method and they are showing in the Scenery Library (pic 1).  These airports don't show up in FTX Central because of the .xml method, I believe.  I'm setting FTX to be at the top of the library, with Open LC below FTX.  I click save, run the migration tool, but nothing is correct.  Pic 2 shows Orbx below default scenery and I can't get that to change.  

I'd appreciate any advice on how to proceed, please.  Thanks for your assistance. 

FTX Central.png

Scenery Library 1.png

Scenery Library 2.png

Hi Curt,

You will need to take the grey side bar shown on the right side of the insertion points list (your first picture) and scroll to the top of the list to see your FSD entries and place the FTX under the last one.

Cheers

Doug

Doug,

The FSDT airports don't appear in FTX Central, so I can't move the insertion point under them.  Are .xml addons supposed to appear in FTX Central?

I'll also add that I uninstalled FSX yesterday, and my problems in P3D started right after that.  I uninstalled my FTX addons through Central, but there were gigabytes left over in the Orbx folder.  I then deleted them manually.  When I started up P3D, the scenery file was updated and everything was out of sorts. 

Hello,

even though FTX Central cannot see the airports added using the .xml method,

you can still see in your scenery library that the correct position, just below

the lowest of your other addon scenery, is just above Bathymetry.

You should be able to use "at the top of the scenery library" for your FTX setting

and below FTX for your OLC setting.

As I understand it, the .xml entries will always be placed above the highest item

in the scenery.cfg file.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'll need to start from scratch.  Doing that FSX uninstall must have grabbed files from my P3D install, because all my issues started at that point.  I'll uninstall all my Orbx sceneries, then P3D since I believe my scenery/world/scenery has been impacted also.  Based on my experience, I hope others are very cautious about uninstalling a sim where Orbx is active in both.

The Orbx team can close this thread if they choose.  I uninstalled everything and am in the process of putting it all back together.  I'm about half way done, and I'm glad I'm retired for occasions such as this.

Archived