Transparent Textures In Areas

Starseed

I just loaded KMRY through FTX Central from a clean install of P3Dv3. I have had this scenery for a while never had issues. Now all of a sudden this. It seem there are some elevation

and transparency issues going on now. I set my OLC and FTX library where it usually goes. I ran the migration tool and wow whats up? This has never happened before.

The only thing different is I also have just loaded P3Dv4 separately with no issues .Please help.

2017-6-15_13-24-54-908.jpeg

2017-6-15_13-25-27-507.jpeg

2017-6-15_13-26-50-413.jpeg

Can no one from ORBX help ?? Move my topic and no comment or solution? This issue has rendered my scenery at KMRY useless .The aircraft fall through the cracks in the transparent textures . Doesnt happen in FSX . Why ??

Hello.

If your topic has been moved, where did you post it?

I notice that your topic is a full two hours old already.

Can you explain what this means please?

just loaded KMRY through FTX Central from a clean install of P3Dv3

Are your images of P3D v3 or P3D v4?

There looks to be a pretty clear elevation problem,

these are the most likely causes.

Either you do not have the requisite region installed, you have an incompatible elevation adjustment file in scenery\world\scenery

or you do not have an elevation adjustment file in scenery\world\scenery when you should have.

Please check.

The recommended way to do this is to make a search for files using the ICAO code as the parameter.

My apologizes,

just getting a little frustrated with platform changes, bugs and issues that keep arising not all on you sir .

Nick you helped me in the past and thank you for that.

Is there a hot fix for the elevation adjustment file ?  is it a Sim file or an ORBX file. I found this : [ADE_FTX_FTXG_67L_elevation_adjustment ]    thats it no other. Should I have one for KMRY ? where can I acquire it ?

Thanks

No not loading  in P3Dv3 had problems with the land class,However I did load it in my P3D v4 and it works fine.

It seem if that file does'nt load proper it might be the exe. loader not distributing all the files in the right place. Why would it work in PDV4 and not in PDV3. Why would that file be missing is the question?Reloading the scenery does not help.

Archived