EU England problem at EGEO

GHaukland

Got some problems with EU England, the sea is elevated, and should not be like this.

1. i had disabled FreeMesh X, no effect.

There is no other uk scenery installed, so i wonder if this is a glitch in the ftx england or what, i dont know.

2017-6-11_0-47-47-918.jpeg

Did you read the first post, i mean did you miss this little line here:

1. i had disabled FreeMesh X, no effect.

There is no other uk scenery installed, so i wonder if this is a glitch in the ftx england or what, i dont know.

See, no different if i had the mesh on or off, no extra scenery, and yes i have this in same spot on v3 too, so no extra scenery therre either.

I have EU England and Global installed, thats all, so, where do this come from then? When it is the same in v3 no matter. Same scenery ads there. EU England and Global.

Hi,

Thanks for that, I have noticed your screen shots (sim) do look a lot different than mine, I am sure the FrreMesh you have enabled does not override EU England, are you able to uninstall, then reinstall Eu England? I know this is a pain, but you could also try disabling add-ons to see if there is a conflict? It still looks like a Mesh issue to me, however.

By the way, EGEO Oban is located in SCOTLAND, not in England. As you don't have the product, what is seen is the default landscape

2 hours ago, Richard Bui said:

By the way, EGEO Oban is located in SCOTLAND, not in England. As you don't have the product, what is seen is the default landscape

Still, it should NOT look like that in default scenery, and Freemesh has nothing to do with either, nor has my addons for norway nor sweeden either, so i really cant see why i should disable any of my addons that is not related to this. And default or not, it still should not produce this even if i dont have ftx scotland, i have ftx global and thats close enough, and yet it should not produce scenery like this even default, sorry, but i aint accepting that, there has to be something that can be done.

12 hours ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hi,

Thanks for that, I have noticed your screen shots (sim) do look a lot different than mine, I am sure the FrreMesh you have enabled does not override EU England, are you able to uninstall, then reinstall Eu England? I know this is a pain, but you could also try disabling add-ons to see if there is a conflict? It still looks like a Mesh issue to me, however.

I aint gonna disable any of my norway addons nor my sweeden addon, they has absolutlely nothing to do with this at all. Trust me i know what i am doing here, been doing this for years, so default or not, still have ftx global, and that should not give that kind of effect at all, disable that will be the same as to ruin the rest of the scenery, and that my friend, is something i aint gonna do. Guess i have to live with it then, i aint flying over there that much.

Picture 1. You can see that the problem is in default FSX. 

1.jpg

Picture 2. FTX Global simply makes the textures look better, it has nothing in it that can possibly affect either land or water elevation.

For this reason, the error remains uncorrected, as you can see. The error is not in FTX Global, it simply remains there because nothing

has been done to correct it.

2.jpg

Picture 3. The only way to fix an error such as this is to remodel the airport, as has been done in FTX EU Scotland.

3.jpg

Archived