FTX central no longer points to p3d v3

Hi there,

I'm trying to fix elevation problems at KDFW and some other airports in p3dv3, but the FTX central only points to p3dv4.  When I open FTX central and choose which version I want, both v3 and v4 point to the v4 directory only.  I tried to download and reinstall FTX central, but the same issue remains.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

2017-06-10_16h44_47.png

Hi Nick,

When I open up FTX central and have the option to choose p3d v3 or v4, I choose 3.  I then go into vector to apply the elevation corrections.  Yet, as the picture shows, it scans v4, not v3.  When it is finished and I open the v3 sim, the corrections were not applied.  This only started to happen once I downloaded and installed the latest FTX central.  Scratching my head...

John

Yes, me too.

I'm wondering what the corrections are being applied to, given that there is no

Vector control panel version for P3Dv4 and there should be no files to amend either.

What can it be scanning?

Do you see ICAO codes?

Thanks for the responses fellas.  Nick, your solution worked in getting me back to p3d v3 and I was able to make the changes.  I still don't know what happened as I went into FTX central and Vector showed uninstalled even though I just flew and it was installed in v3 perfectly.  Strange...

Anyway, things look okay now.

Much appreciated,

John

Archived