Download Problems Persisting

bigmatt44

Downloads to FTX Central have all become quite irregular with two days to download just a few files.  The downloads stop after just a few mb's, then have to restart FTX Central to continue with a little progress gained after each restart.  No problems prior to P3D V4 release. ??

kqwNTvh.jpg

Hi,

Please Go to FTX Central 3 Settings. Uncheck the “Use multiple threads for downloads”. Click on the “Clear Temp” Button Click on “Save” Reboot FTX and try the download again. Also make sure your Malware/Virus protection is not inhibiting the download, creating a Rule for your Sim folder and FTXCV3 may also help. And when downloading and installing, please turn down your UAC settings.

• 2 weeks later...

Did all the above with some improvement & finished my downloads.  Recently I reinstalled P3D v3 and wanted to reinstall all the ORBX programs I have installed before.  As I speak my downloads are excruciating slow and UNreliable.  Any other suggestions I can try or are the download areas just too busy or ??  Basically this has been going on, as noted prior, since P3D v4 was released.

Archived