P3Dv4 Terrain Level Issue with Regions over Global

Starseed

I recently added FTX Global to P3Dv4 with no problems. I  used FTX Central to load all scenery. my regions and every region caused terrain level issues. Though there might be several threads regarding FSX and P3D v3 I didnt see this in P3v4. It seems most airports are very wrong only after adding regions. check photos below.

Sorry Im new at this .Thanks for the help please.

2017-6-7_9-43-10-298.jpeg

2017-6-7_9-42-1-830.jpeg

Also check where your mesh is in the scenery library and how did you install 2010? Mesh should be way near the bottom of the library but above the default library entries and below all your addons, also in the correct sequence of files for the 2010 mesh.

Hello,

These are elevation errors, typically caused by either airport elevation adjustment files being 

present when they should not be or missing when they should be present, or two airport versions

being installed at the same time, as seems to be the case here.

This is yours

It's not hard to see buildings at a completely different height to the runway, the large blue one stands out.

You can see the FTX buildings buried nearby.

2017-6-7_9-42-1-830.jpeg

This is ours.

2017-6-7_22-33-21-754.jpg

You might find it useful to visit the FTX Central insertion point tool and set the FTX icon

at the top of the library, or under the lowest of any other addon that you might have.

Set the OLC icon below the FTX icon and don't forget to click on Save.

By the way, if your screen shot is at an airport, it can save quite a bit of time if you just name it,

PAHO, for example would be easy to enter into the go to window.

Thanks.

All good!! problem resolved .Thank you Nick for your input I will pay more attention to where I should post if that helps . Moved the OLC and file library and its all working great. Thanks again for your help sir. PEACE to  you......

Archived