CAG8 Pender Harbour

Beautiful Matt!  I just bought it and installed it a few minutes ago, about to run the sim and set up Chase Plane and explore SAK with it.

I love the sky in this shot and the sun reflecting off the water through the clouds is very realistic.

17 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Beautiful Matt!  I just bought it and installed it a few minutes ago, about to run the sim and set up Chase Plane and explore SAK with it.

I love the sky in this shot and the sun reflecting off the water through the clouds is very realistic.

Thanks Jack. Larry did a great job with CAG8.  I hope you enjoy it too.

I didn't do anything special for the screenshot.  I use Active Sky Next for real time weather and just ran P3D at the actual date and time for a flight from Friday Harbor up to Pender Harbour.  Spelling changes when you cross the border from the US into Canada. :)

57 minutes ago, h3pilot said:

Thanks Jack. Larry did a great job with CAG8.  I hope you enjoy it too.

I didn't do anything special for the screenshot.  I use Active Sky Next for real time weather and just ran P3D at the actual date and time for a flight from Friday Harbor up to Pender Harbour.  Spelling changes when you cross the border from the US into Canada. :)

Next on my wanted list, AS16 in 4.  Love it in 3.4.  I like harbour versus harbor. :)

Archived