- New FTX Website is now LIVE!

John Venema

Hoooooly cow.....!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o

I lost all my words.....!

It's only splendid, only phenomenal.....!

Very, very cleary to find anything there!

And this screenshots, a dream! I become chicken-struck every time!

John, i would thank you and your hole team for your great work all the time BRAVO!!!

greets from switzerland, so far from beautyfull Australia

oooh god, sorry about my bad english.... ::)

I just came back from Portugal (nice weather hehehe) and found the revamped site. Looks sharp but man was I happy seeing those preview shots of Darrington Municipal! That is a great starting point, the lakes nearby, Seattle, mountains, just totally awesome! Thanks guys!

Could there be a new supporter banner on the way and this is why the old ones are not showing i wonder.

cheers

Iain

Correct, shiny new forum sigs for everyone coming asap ;)

Well I thought there may be a very straightforward answer to that one.  ;D

I don't suppose you will be issuing us all with a new HD as well are you, ony my FSX HD looks like it's going to be scrap at this rate.  >:(

Oh, and I have a suggestion: the forum should be advertised more prominently on the website, since it's not only a means of support but also an actual community which always makes for a customer magnet.

I have now added a direct link to the forums on the front page Patrick. You may need to press F5 to refreshyour broswer to see the link.

Very nice indeed this new web site................ With the new web site does this now mean clicking any download link will now give you all products certified SP3 like mentioned before or is this certification still in the works? (Speaking mainly for the free ware gear) Also is OZx now SP3 certify? The reason why I ask is I'm about to do one of my format and reinstall of my complete OS so if things are not SP3 certified I will hold off until things are.

Ricky

Archived