SABE fingers issue

Hi friends! I updated my Norht & South America freeware package, and i saw that SABE in Argentina is in the package. Went there to see how the airport looks now and i got this:

Clipboard01.jpg

Can someone help me to identify why the airport fingers are missing? And if the other buldings are ok?

I have already did this:

- Searched for other SABE AFCADS  (There was none active. I use MyTraffic but already disabled SAME afcad there)

- Already used the Vector Tool to eliminate any  issues in this way

Any hints to make this fingers appear?

Thanks!

Hi, thanks for your feedback! Yes, i have jetways in other (default) airports. For example, the nearby DEFAULT SAEZ:

Clipboard01.jpg

Even the Simple Airport Scanner is telling me that i have only one SABE afcad:

Clipboard02.jpg

Is there any particular file that i should search in my system?

This is usually related to the scenery complexity but if you have them at other airports I am not sure. You seem to have an add on for airport ground equipment. Perhaps this is interfering with the default jetways (It shouldn,t but who knows). I checked the airport and mine is fine (It was downloaded from the Orbx site to check) Perhaps you need to re-install the Global Airport file.

Larry

Thanks for the info Mr. Larry! I will try a new reinstall to see what happens.

About the airport ground equipaments, im using REX WorldWide Airports HD. It changes mostly default airports textures but i checked other airports and the jetways are there.

But i will try the reinstall process.

BINGO! In SABE the jetways only work with "Extremely dense" in scenery complexity.

Clipboard03.jpg

With "Very dense" they do not show. I think the afcad can be edited to show them with "Very dense", can´t it be?

Thanks for your help!

• 1 month later...

In my case, i try  Norht & South America freeware package, but the buildings of ORBX pack appears over my add on scenery of SABE.

I can disabe SABE - SAWH and SAWO. Is there any way to remove only those three scenarios?

I try removing the blg´s from ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery, but the building still appears over my scenery.

Best regards

edif adic.jpg

edif adic2.jpg

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello

You will need to remove all the  .bgl files.

SABE - 3 files

SAWH - 5 files

SAWO - 3 files

I found the rest of files in  ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scener, where are the others files!

Thank you very mucha Nick!

Have a nice day

All the files are in the ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery folder:

They are ADE_FTX_FTXG_SABE.bgl

ADE_FTX_FTXG_SABE_CVX.bgl and

FTX_FTXG_SABE_objects.bgl.

This should remove the airport.

Also the add on scenery for SABE should be above the Orbx global scenery files in Scenery Library.

Larry

Archived