Is this normal lighting at Alice?

Jack Sawyer

I know it gets real hot in the Red Centre , but not this hot . Looks like everything is melting on the Tarmac . B):D

And to answer your question , No . You might delete the folder in your Orbx file , and reinstall via FTX Central .

Cheers

John

10 minutes ago, BradB said:

I know it gets real hot in the Red Centre , but not this hot . Looks like everything is melting on the Tarmac . B):D

And to answer your question , No . You might delete the folder in your Orbx file , and reinstall via FTX Central .

Cheers

John

I hate the idea of uninstalling and reinstalling, that never works for me, seems to make things worse.  I could try it as you describe.  What folder to delete?

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I hate the idea of uninstalling and reinstalling, that never works for me, seems to make things worse.  I could try it as you describe.  What folder to delete?

In your main P3D folder under OrbX sub folder .

John

This is also evident at YBUD at dawn and dusk by the way and reported by me previously. It is something that cannot be rectified totally for some reason in P3D. If you take a look at my post/topic 

you will see my attempts and observations. Hope this may assist.

A reinstall will NOT help.

3 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

This is also evident at YBUD at dawn and dusk by the way and reported by me previously. It is something that cannot be rectified totally for some reason in P3D. If you take a look at my post/topic 

you will see my attempts and observations. Hope this may assist.

A reinstall will NOT help.

Thanks JJ!  Not a problem, I can just adjust P3D's little time slider if I need to.  Found it quite by accident anyway.

Archived