Advice.

Dadtom65

While looking at my nearest computer store I see they had a Seagate external 4tb hard drive for just over £100. Have been looking to get a bigger hard drive but I don't think you could use this to put FSX on and fly using this sort of drive is this correct. Maybe ok for the likes of Steam games and such. Derek.

Hi Derek

Good to hear from you too.   I'm fine.  Well, as fine as you can get at 84. Truth is I've been busy flying all over the place, seeing scenery I'll never have the chance of seeing in real life, or, again if I'm honest.   And I've been reading all the books I should have read  years ago but didn't have the time!

We go back to Basingstoke from time to time during the year.  We still have family there.  And also London of course, my home town.  Being retired is far more energetic than I ever thought it would be.   One good thing is I've drawn my company old age pension now for longer than I actually worked for them!  Serves 'em right  for not paying me what I was worth while I was there.;)

All the best and keep well.

John

4 hours ago, JohnY said:

I'm fine.  Well, as fine as you can get at 84

So great to hear from you John. Whether you realize it or not, many of us were wondering about you and missing you around here. Good to see you back, and thanks for the update!:)

Archived