Out of Place textures.

TheDrop_

Hello,

I'm having issues with my simulator as the textures are quite messed up.  I'm currently running all of the FTX Global packs. My CPU is a i7 4790k and my GPU is a 970. Thank you so much for any help. I attempted to do a fix that was located on this site but I cant seem to get it working.

Regards,

TheDrop_

Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_10_2017_05.09_-_13_01_15_03.png

Hi TheDrop_, Welcome to the forums,

Also please apply the below procedure,

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then run the "Force Migration" option.

Finally Click on the "Clear Temp" button.

Cheers

Doug

9 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi TheDrop_, Welcome to the forums,

Also please apply the below procedure,

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then run the "Force Migration" option.

Finally Click on the "Clear Temp" button.

Cheers

Doug

10 hours ago, Venturi said:

Disable land class yssy fly Tampa if you have it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I'll try these fixes.

Archived