FtxGobsl won't load in P3D V3.4

Have updated computer and now reloading P3D V3.4.

However, redownloaded FTX Global and on trying to load, it won't let me tick the P3D box. It's literally stuck on FSX box which is not even on the computer.  P3D is loaded onto D Drive (SSD) if that's any help.

Any ideas most appreciated on how to fix this.

Anthony

Hi Nick, thanks for the thought.  Have FTX Central 3 and the latest download of FTX Global Vector but it is stuck on FSX.  Have downloaded it twice just in case it was a corrupt download, but no luck.

It could be that you need to point to your P3D installation via the RegistryFix tool.

Go to the ORBX folder in the P3D directory. Go to Scripts. There should be a file in there called ftxc2_localdata. Open that file. Second from bottom in that file should be RegistryFixTool.exe. This file is installed when you changed from Central 2 to Central 3.

Click on that and then point to the location of your P3D.exe.

It should then show up in Central 3 with the options of choosing which sim you want to open.

Let me know if you need further assistance or if you cannot find the RegFix tool.

Thanks Jjacee1.  

I am back home tomorrow and will give it a go.  Fingers crossed.  P3D is on the D drive rather than in the main C Drive if that could be a problem.

Your time much appreciated.

Anthony

Archived