FTX Global Update openLC North America Alaska / Canada

I'm using FTX Central 3!
In my account, the product is: FTX Global openLC North America Alaska / Canada and is in version 1.10!
I see that this product is now FTX Global openLC North America only and is in version 1.20!
I think the FTX Global product openLC North America Alaska / Canada by FTX Global openLC North America should be changed in my account, so I could do the update, correct? Thank you!

Hello.

There are two separate products.

Open LC North America Alaska\Canada, which you do own and

Open LC North America which you do not own.

The update is for Open LC North America, the product that you do not own and that is why 

you cannot install it.

But on the FTX Global product page itself and openLC North America says: "With FTX Global and openLC North America, you can now start exploring the vast and beautiful area of North and Central America **** ( Including Alaska and Canada). "****
- I can not buy again the same product that had an update, correct?
I think it's my right to have this update!
As a consumer of ORBX products and an admirer for the quality of the company, they should solve this issue for me!
I feel hurt!

Hello.

I am sorry that you feel hurt.

You should understand that there is no version 1.20 of Open LC North America Alaska/Canada.

Open LC North America Alaska/Canada was released on 26th August 2015.

It was made very clear that it was a part of the OpenLC North America product

and was priced accordingly.

This product has now been discontinued but owners can still download and install it.

Open LC North America was released on 31st July 2016 and along with the

release announcement was this.

For customers that have already purchased openLC Alaska/Canada can

qualify for an automatic $22.50AUD discount off the full price of openLC North America.

This offer is strictly limited for 30 days so don't delay.

This discount will automatically be applied when checking out.

You purchased part of a product at part of the price, I do not think that this could entitle you to the complete product.

Unfortunately, the discount was time limited and if you now want the complete product, you must buy it.

Archived