LOWI - Settings

Hanse_Rolf

First let me also state that this a fantastic scenery you designed and I think this piece of art should work as an example for all other developpers how a scenery should look like and what functions should be included in the control panel. But I have on recommendation for an update: It should be possible to en- or disable "Bad-Weather All Day Lightning as well as Opertions" by  function keys from within the simulator. Before approaching LOWI you do not exactly know the situation and therefore during approach it should be possible to switch those two functions on with out leaving the simulator, opening FTX Central, searching for LOWI, opening the Control Panel etc.......

Regards,

Rolf     

Settings LOWI.jpg

G'day Rolf, thanks for the kind comments and thanks for taking the time to let us know your suggestions. I would love to have these lighting options automated, however with our current ObjectFlow technology this isn't quite possible just yet. We are always looking at better solutions for problems like this, so once we have a suitable way of implementing a switch within the sim (and that works well with our ORBX infrastructure), I'll make sure I add it as an update. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived