Textures Orbx ESSA

Hey Anders,

Glad to hear you are enjoying the new release of LOWI. Don't know if SAS still flies the route from Stockholm, if so, you are up for a nice flight I bet!

As for the issue. I'm quite sure it is an issue we discovered a few weeks ago that you are having. We will include the fix in the next patch but I'm sure you want to enjoy it right away.

So if you have FTX Norway installed and run P3D v3.4 or later, and want to have that compatibility set for ESSA, then do the following.

Instructions:

Please select "P3D v.3.4.9 Norway" in the config tool for ESSA in FTX Central and download & unzip the attached file and put & replace the existing file in P3D/ORBX/FTX_GLOBAL/FTX_AA_ESSA/Scenery

Orbx_ESSA_PLC_GP_P3D_NOR_Objectflow.rar

Also, please confirm that this solves the issue so I know it was the issue you were having :)

Hey Anders,

Thank you for getting back to me again, I was sure your issue was the FTX Norway one as we became aware of that a few weeks ago.

I can now see that april is not working for FTX Global P3D v3.4 users either. I'm sorry about this, I don't know how we missed this.

Here is the file:

Set to FTX Global P3D v3.4 in the FTX ESSA Config tool,

Add file to ORBX/FTX_GLOBAL/FTX_AA_ESSA/Scenery and overwrite when asked,

I'll try to push the service pack out a bit faster than planned so we can cover this the normal way.

Let me know so it solved the issue.

Orbx_ESSA_PLC_GP_P3D_GLOBAL_Objectflow.xml

Just now, JJJackson said:

Hm.... in my library the xml-file was set to OFF. So should we overwrite the OFF file with this and not have it sett to OFF?

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Did you open FTX Central first and set ESSA to "FTX Global P3D v3.4"? Then it should be a XML file, and not .OFF.

Archived