Martyn, question...

Jack Sawyer

Hi Martyn, I went there, to your coords, but my lights aren't bright like yours.  I messed with the Orbx lighting section of FTX but they're very small.

Anyway, it was a nice flight.

I think I flew over Humberside?

QoBhyM2.jpg

60vzXDu.jpg

enOdVk5.jpg

yFA8wxK.jpg

gPQW0sZ.jpg

qSrxStb.jpg

gvpkmng.jpg

tFi5fb1.jpg

GPpp9m4.jpg

My shots are nothing like as good as yours Jack, as I am still mostly on P3Dv2.4 which of course does not have PTA.

I don't know what the problem is as my red lights appear as red squares many miles away.

I will get back to you later as it is now nose bag time!

Deep fried Thai pork with a hot chilli dipping sauce.:P

8 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

My shots are nothing like as good as yours Jack, as I am still mostly on P3Dv2.4 which of course does not have PTA.

I don't know what the problem is as my red lights appear as red squares many miles away.

I will get back to you later as it is now nose bag time!

Deep fried Thai pork with a hot chilli dipping sauce.:P

Thanks Martyn.  Gosh, you're makin' me hungry but alas, I am not allowed to eat any pork, doc's orders.  :(

As you can see here Jack, the lights appear a long way away for some reason.

Happens at all the refineries/chemical works in England.

All other lights are as they should be though.

19.lt1.jpg

Excellent series btw and great to see you in the Staggerwing again even if it is not yellow!

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn.  Gosh, you're makin' me hungry but alas, I am not allowed to eat any pork, doc's orders.  :(

Sorry to hear that Jack. Is he a connected to the beef industry? Maybe you need to change your doctor;)

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!

9 hours ago, jury42 said:

Once again fine shots!

Thanks Jury!

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Sorry to hear that Jack. Is he a connected to the beef industry? Maybe you need to change your doctor

I wonder if it's the Orbx lights configurator or maybe the difference in P3D's?

Anyway no pork, my heart issues.  Don't like it.  I have low cholesterol but they still put me on low doses of Lipitor.  You'd be surprised at how healthy I eat too.

4 hours ago, Flying_Grandpa said:

Great set

Thanks kindly Grandpa!

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

They look just fine to me Jack , but I have never been across the pond . :rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

I just noticed that some images are missing.  Been having problems with Imgur and they got back to my ticket.  They're working on it.

Thanks John.  The UK is a beautiful place to live, I was there for three years and wanted to stay but the Air Force wouldn't let me.  I would have stayed for 20, maybe retired in Scotland too.  I miss England too.  Sigh.....

Archived