FTXZZ_OLC_FixedAPT & ORBX!OPENLC_zBASE

Mikelab6

Hi,

I did the NZNI & NZSI updates via FTXC3. I am using SCE (Scenery COnfig Editor) and group mode to select scenery I will fly. After the update, I now see 2 different files in the SCE list:

ORBX!OPENLC_BASE has been replaced by ORBX!OPENLC_zBASE

FTXZZ_OLC_FixedAPT has been added

Could you please tell me what these files do, so I will be able to select the correct SCE group to put them in ?

Thanks !

Mike

FTXZZ_OLC_FixedAPT are fixes to airport backgrounds so they work in openLC - priority is to be above FTX_OLC entries but below FTX_AA & FTXAA entries

ORBX!OPENLC_zBASE, changed the priority to be at the bottom of FTX_OLC, contains the defined boundaries of landclass zones I believe

3 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

FTXZZ_OLC_FixedAPT are fixes to airport backgrounds so they work in openLC - priority is to be above FTX_OLC entries but below FTX_AA & FTXAA entries

ORBX!OPENLC_zBASE, changed the priority to be at the bottom of FTX_OLC, contains the defined boundaries of landclass zones I believe

Hi Ed, I've been following this topic because it's a good question Mike has.  I'm wondering (maybe Mike is too) exactly where to place these in Scenery Config Editor.  

For example, I have folders labeled SCA, UK, Wales, Australia, PNW, CRM, etc.  So I myself am wondering if these should be in a particular folder like that or in a Global folder or none at all.

Archived