I dont have people flow in orbx northern california and southern california regions

boris4356

For some strange reason I cant seem to find any people flow in any of the airports I have been to in the subject regions.

I have all the other features, but no people. I have people flow in the ORBX NA freeware airports, so I cant figure out why there is none in the regions.

I searched on google and on these forums but couldn't find anything.

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Bill

Hi there,

where would you have expected PeopleFlow objects? I'd assume that there are a few of our animated 3D people here and there at the enhanced FTX-SCA airports. However, we had to be very careful in regards to placing 3D objects within the western parts of SCA due to the high density of airports and the already fps-hungry urban sprawl.

The PeopleFlow library hasn't changed in quite a while so I doubt any recent Orbx Libraries update would have affected them.

Cheers, Holger

On 2017-02-22 at 2:19 PM, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi there,

where would you have expected PeopleFlow objects? I'd assume that there are a few of our animated 3D people here and there at the enhanced FTX-SCA airports. However, we had to be very careful in regards to placing 3D objects within the western parts of SCA due to the high density of airports and the already fps-hungry urban sprawl.

The PeopleFlow library hasn't changed in quite a while so I doubt any recent Orbx Libraries update would have affected them.

Cheers, Holger

hi Holger,

I was just talking about the people like you see walking around the terminal buildings in the freeware NA airports. I did finally come across a few people without updating the libraries. I guess I  wasnt looking in the right places or just thought there would be more in a region. Your explanation is a good one and makes sense. 

Thanks,

Bill

Archived