Cushman Meadows, 2 people in same spot

CZZ

• 1 month later...

I only have single images/single people if I disable People Flow!

That is interesting.

Note that I have the latest updates as of this morning.

Summary: with People Flow disabled, people in Cushman Meadows display correctly as if People Flow were enabled!

Is this P3d and if so did you install it using Astonia Migration.tool if so there is your issue as it puts files where they don't belong. This is a consequences of installing a FSX version instead of the P3D one using that tool. This is just my observation and might not be your issue. Read the attached post to give you clues on where to look for your answer.

Just ck your libraries and make sure there is only one object flow dll in there. I pulled my hair out when this first happened but I sure learned allot on how things work figuring it out.  Also Allot of the older Orbx airports had there own objectflow before they unified it in the libraries so see if in your FSX cfg trusted section that there is no reverence to that airport.  Josh

1) Disabling People Flow causes KCMW Cushman Meadows to work fine as though People Flow were enabled.

2) re: dll.xml file in :\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX
There is only one entry:
</Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>ObjectFlow_KCMW.dll</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KCMW\Scenery\ObjectFlow_KCMW.dll</Path>

3: re: ObjectFlow_KCMW.dll
There is only one such file in \Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KCMW\Scenery

4: re: fsx.cfg,
In the “[Trusted]” section there is an entry:
\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KCMW\Scenery\ObjectFlow_KCMW.dll.wowokzocqrciooknbotzihbaroioobheenrwwwcr=1
However I am reluctant to delete it as KSFF Spokane also has an entry and it works fine with People Flow enabled.

Take care

Archived