Just installed AU Australia pack and there are no roads

mcphee

Its all over Australia.. I just installed the Australia pack, The screenshots are from near Sydney Kingsford Smith International.. Actually looks quite terrible.. There has to be something wrong with my scenery files or something..

20170210191312_1.jpg

20170210191219_1.jpg

20170210191309_1.jpg

There seems to be missing textures, so FSX just puts nearby textures into that particular texture polygon. Reinstalling usually fixes that.

Another thing it may be is an incorrect order in the scenery list.

I left the order as is, I did originally have problems with FSX as I bought this machine off a friend who had it previously installed with weird addons that slowed it down so I wanted to start fresh, So I deleted FSX and re-downloaded it in steam, re-installed and it came up with a bunch of 'missing' errors when loading FSX for the first time, I have once again deleted FSX and will try re-downloading it.. Is there any way I can make sure all previous settings etc have been wiped before I try re-installing it?

Okay, So ive uninstalled everything, uninstalled the Australia pack through the FTX Central program, went through that list that Doug posted, Now re-downloaded FSX (Steam) and on startup once again I had 14 "missing file" errors, (SCENERY.CFG file error. Local scenery directory (ORBX\FTX_AU\AU28_CUSTOM\SCENERY) in scenery Area.125 not found. Click OK to continue) - 14 of those errors. I haven't even touched the FTX program since just downloading and installing a fresh copy, I have added a screen shot of the scenery library, which already has all the FTX AU added in there, and obviously the files arent there yet. Should I just try and install FTX AU and it should fix itself?

FSX1.png

Archived