Water instead Land

DrumsArt

Hi,

Don't know if it's the right forum, forgive me if it's not. Ftx Global, OLC, Vector, Fsx Acc

See below some water instead land :

2017-2-6_19-45-20-726_zpsjcvavbzo.jpg

Coordinates : N44° 29.66'/W92°21.11'

Normally there is WI25 airport (Durand) instead water. It's me or some "glitch" ?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard Portier

Hi Doug,

Sorry, I though that the name of the airport + coordinates were sufficient... Anyway, find below some pictures more precise.

When I took the dark previous picture I was at FL190, so  besides the fact that there is water in place of land, I had seen that there was actually a problem of altitude as you can see in the new pictures.

For info I have  Global, Vector (of course I made a scan with it), Olc US/Canada/Europe, FS Global 2010 and all FTX regions (irrelevant there I think because the problem is out of their range). Add to that there is only one WI25 airport .bgl on my disk.

Thank you and Regards,

Richard Portier

2017-2-11_0-50-55-150_zps3uqpfbwc.jpg

2017-2-11_0-51-4-361_zpsfwthdigu.jpg

2017-2-11_0-50-42-48_zpsjjnpbuos.jpg

2 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Richard

Thanks, run the "Force Migration" option in FTXC3, then check your Library Insertion Points and make sure your OpenLC entries are below the FTX, then if need be, have a look at the below link.

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doug,

Done "Force Migration"  but no change, my Library Insertion Point is right from the day one...

Does not it look like a problem of elevation ? In fact I found this problem by chance. I very rarely have this kind of "glitch". No big deal btw. Just in case I join a picture of the map.

Please, if you have time to just load an aircraft just at WI25 airport and see if you have the "glitch" too, I would see if I am alone to have this small problem.

Thank you and Regards,

Richard Portier

2017-2-11_zpsnreylqtx.jpg

Archived