FTX Central Download Error

n2airb

Is anyone else having a problem downloading FTX open LC North America? I upgraded to prepar3d  v3 and I have been able to download all of my scenery's except FTX open LC North America and YMML (Old version). Here is the error message for Open LC North America.

2017-02-02.png

On 2.2.2017 at 5:17 PM, n2airb said:

Is anyone else having a problem downloading FTX open LC North America? I upgraded to prepar3d  v3 and I have been able to download all of my scenery's except FTX open LC North America and YMML (Old version). Here is the error message for Open LC North America.

n2airb, as the dump shows a CRC error your downloaded file is probably corrupted and needs to be downloaded again. Before that clean up (see below)...

4 hours ago, Kevin W. Ray said:

Someone Please help me get this FTX Global to install. 

Kevin, the file is locked either by FTXC or Windows. Is FTX Global (Base or Vector?) your only ORBX addon, and you haven't installed others before?

Reboot your PC, deactivate your virus scanner. Be sure to open FTX Central as Administrator, go to "Settings", and click the second last button "Clear Temp". If you have something reliable like CCleaner available, execute it. Reboot again and then: good luck! If not successful I'd recommend deleting FTX Central via Programs and Features and reinstall it after another reboot. Just finished setting up my new system, and that cured the only one problem for me. Hope it does for you, too.

If nothing helps, then it's a Windows problem :(

Hello,

Well, I still get an error trying to download the FTC Global scenery running windows 10.  Did the steps you posted not sure what else to do here, any other options would be appreciated.  I have installed this before on this system running windows 7 home.  Then did a clean install of windows 10, on this system, now it will not install.  I also have the trees HD to install too.

Thank You,

Kevin W. Ray

Archived