What Am I Doing wrong????

ffbrh25

I have included screenshot to make the issues easier I hope, ive had PNW now since 2010 , ive got a pretty strong computer now and the time to fly finally. Ive moved it all over from flight store and ive included the issues. Ive read other topics to see if I could have found an answer before posting for help. Also I hope I'm in the right forum for this question, if not my apologies. So what do I need to do to make this work PLEASE lol

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (12).png

Wrong forum. You need to put it in the 'Full Terrain Experience (FTX) Payware Support Forum. Perhaps a moderator will see it and move it over for you.

But you need to check that you are running FSX with SP2 or FSX Acceleration for Orbx to work correctly. Also consider your graphics chip you are using.

A dedicated graphics card with video RAM is recommended, perhaps this is your problem.

Hi there,

from your last set of screenshots it looks like the issues at KSEA have been resolved. All the other screenshots you've posted show the correct display of FTX PNW when the autogen slider is at Normal; see mine below for comparison. What are your specific concerns?

Cheers, Holger

FTX PNW - downtown Seattle with autogen normal in January.jpg

How do I get them to specs like on the screen shots of PNW, heres my new ones, buildings are flat, cars going thru water, I put autogen to normal than back to dense, sames outcome. I have hardly any trees and such. Wont allow me to upload couple more pics. hit my limit I guess lol. So its missing the SeaTac airport all together, no trees, no landscape really at all. So what do I need to change for settings in FSX is the question. Thankyou.

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (21).png

Hi there,

for posting screenshots you should use an external file hosting service such as Imgur: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/122913-how-to-post-a-screenshot/

I'm not sure what's going on with your setup as each screenshot series appears to show differences from the previous. Your initial screenshots show airport buildings and the road vectors across the canal; both are missing in your last series. What have you changed in the intervening time?

The display of custom 3D objects such as airport buildings are controlled by the Scenery Complexity slider. Your initial screenshot shows it to be at full right but perhaps that's no longer the case? Then again, on my PC, I can make the KSEA terminal buildings disappear by lowering the Scenery Complexity slider to Sparse but then the jetways disappear as well, while on your screenshot from Tuesday they are visible.

Are airport terminals missing in other locations as well, like CYVR or KPDX?

Cheers, Holger

At first the airport and the terminals were there, but in the same pics the grass areas next to the runways are sucked downward. Todays pic would show just the airport tower but no terminals or airport and no areas sucked down. Ive changed Scenery complexity slider.  Thankyou about posting pics, here are new ones from last night, I even went back and changed the settings to what it had said in the PNW guide, and than changed to your setting , no change from pics I posted. In scenery selection PNW options are supposed to be on top correct, cause that's how it showed up and I haven't touched them from the order. Ive only touched scenery options along with graphics, but no change from these pics. Again I really appreciated the help and suggestions to get this figured out. I would really like to enjoy the work you all have put in for these scenery.OP4YsEC.png

Archived