EU Regions - Can't select frozen/unfrozen water

Chunk

Good day,

In FTX Central, I am not able to select Frozen/Unfrozen water in any of the EU region control panels.  Both selections are blank, and when I select one or the other, the selection down not save after I exit the control panel.  It works fine in the NA regions, just not the EU regions.  Is it tied into Vector, where I have frozen water turned off, or are they controlled on their own.

Thanks,

Ron

Any help here?!?

Here is what I see when I open up the control panel for Northern Rockies, in the NA region...

ORBXPROB0.jpg

As you can see, I can tick frozen surfaces or open water, and the selection is saved.

Now when I try it in any EU region, this is particular control panel is for Norway...

ORBXPROB1.jpg

I can select what I want, but when I open the control panel back up, it shows nothing selected again.

Again, this only affects EU regions.  Does anyone have any idea how to fix this, or like my OP said, is it controlled by Vector somehow, and just affects EU regions?

I would uninstall and reinstall FTXC3 by using the below procedure, and see what happens.

To remove and reinstall FTXC3, 

delete C:\Users\Your name\AppData\Local\Orbx and

C:\Users\Your name\AppData\Local\Temp\Orbx.

Then re-install FTX Central v3 from the link

on the Orbx Direct home page.

You can mark this as resolved.  I uninstalled/reinstalled the regions with the issues, and the problem was fixed.  Not real happy with ORBX support at the moment though.  Thank you Doug for your help, though.

Archived