CYSE Flashing Runway and Taxiways

Hi,

Flying over Squamish in FSX:SE the runway and taxiways flash, which is rather distracting in such a beautiful scenery!

I've searched the forums but the only advice I can find relates to EZDOK (which I don't use) and P3D.

Could you point me towards a fix for this, please?

Kind regards,

Steve

Hi Doug,

Well at least it's nice to know I'm not alone!

I notice in your spec you have a Radeon gpu. I have a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060, so sharing the same gpu/driver is something we can immediately exclude . . .

Steve

I'm following this (have this happen on occasion) but I have to add that these may not necessarily be Orbx issues, which is probably why there's no response. It's more of a GPU driver and hardware issue.  Steve's DX forum and website has comments as do some sites relating to FS in general.  As does FSDreamteam forum.

Thanks Zigarten, if I get time I'll take a look, though unlike Doug I can't say I find sorting out this kind of problem any fun!

Since Doug and I have completely different GPUs surely it must be unlikely that it's a hardware or driver issue?

Disappointed with OrbX support though. If they know it's definitely not an OrbX problem they at least could say rather than just ignoring requests for support. Not the greatest customers service I've ever experienced! :-(

Archived