Beaver light switches.

Dadtom65

Hi. Does anyone know where the light switches are for a Beaver. Have looked every where and in the manual. Can turn them all on with the keyboard L , but then the landing lights are on as well. This is with the Aerosoft Beaver. Know it's nothing to do with Orbx but thought it would be quicker asking here. Thanks Derek.

Hi Derek. Be surprised how many don't realise the number of very spectacular and useful camera angles available. I am glad you have found what you were looking for. Cheers, Les.

39 minutes ago, iflygary said:

For a minute I thought he was saying the Milviz Beaver was ready!:lol:  I think most thought it would have been here for Christmas but the wait continues.  Hopefully soon thoughB)

Yes, hopefully soon....it has been far too long without a decent Beaver to fly....far too long...

13 minutes ago, Stratocruiser said:

Which Beaver is this? Is this in FSX or P3D? I seem to remember that there was one in FSX, but I am not sure. I don't see one in P3D. But maybe you are talking about an addon Beaver?

Thanks.

Probably referring to the venerable Aerosoft Beaver, although I have never tried installing it into P3D. I imagine some folks have tried though. But, you are correct in that there is no default Beaver in P3D like there was in FSX.

On 10/01/2017 at 7:30 PM, Stratocruiser said:

Which Beaver is this? Is this in FSX or P3D? I seem to remember that there was one in FSX, but I am not sure. I don't see one in P3D. But maybe you are talking about an addon Beaver?

Thanks.

As the author of this thread said in post #1, this is the Aerosoft Beaver and yes, there is a default Microsoft Beaver too but this is not it.

Yep all ok now with the lights. At the momment I'm slowly making my way down the east coast of America and have stoped over for the night, just past Portsmouth at an airport called Tan is it or might be a little bit further down than that. Derek.

Archived