FTX central 3 Orbx direct licence

il2groundthunder

Thanks Nick for trying to help. It did not work out and it is still checking licence. may i requst an exe or a dvd to install Global Vector and North america?  They were purchased on December 24. - Ian

Hello - this note is from Ian's mom, Joanne Roth.  I am asking for your quick help.  This software was my main Christmas gift to my son.  He has spent 2 full days trying to install it with no luck.  He is very good at these kinds of installs and we are not sure what is wrong.  Honestly it makes me sad that his Christmas gift is such a bust.  I am asking you or anyone at the company to please try to help correct this situation at once.   It was our goal in giving Ian this software that he would have time to fly during his break but now we are instead spending that time trying to navigate your system.  It is puzzling because demos he has downloaded previously have installed seamlessly.  Please respond to both of us and let us know what specific help and support you can offer to fix this situation. I thank you in advance for your sympathetic support.

- Joanne Roth

Hi Nick,

I too have had  FTXC3 stall indefinably with the 'checking licenses' message displayed within the last couple of weeks while updating the lib --- but only in FSX. The update for P3D v2 worked as expected. (FSX has been the sim I've had using for beta testing  via FTXC3 if that has anything to do with it.) Very strange; a problem only with one sim.

Archived