my openLC North America reg. didn't transfer

berniefay

Looks like you bought the initial version of OLC NA covering just Alaska and Canada and not the upgraded version which was on discount for previous owners of the initial version, for 30 days after release.

There are several topics regarding the lack of download for the part you bought and Orbx are in the process of rectifying the problem of the redownload of the Alaska/Canada portion only.

Sorry Bernie, the only way to remove your image with the serial numbers was to delete the whole post.

Here it is without the serials.

I have added the product you bought to your account.

I don't know if it will enable you to do anything apart from seeing it in your account.

Please let me know if you can do anything else with it.

585b0e5258ec4_Flight_Sim_Store_JPG_fdfaa

2 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

Looks like you bought the initial version of OLC NA covering just Alaska and Canada and not the upgraded version which was on discount for previous owners of the initial version, for 30 days after release.

There are several topics regarding the lack of download for the part you bought and Orbx are in the process of rectifying the problem of the redownload of the Alaska/Canada portion only.

OK so it looks like what you said , I only got Alaska and Canada and not NA and it didn't get transferred because it needs to be redownloaded  once they have rectified what is wrong and in the meantime I will have to buy Open LCNA to have it in my FSX Central and download Alaska and Canada when it's available again.. Thanks for your help

I'm in the same boat I guess.  My FSS Order # for the OpenLC NA is FSS0428673.

Am I correct in my understanding that I may have bought an earlier version so it will not transfer over?

Will I still be able to use the FSS wrapper or did I just eat the cost of being an early adopter and have to purchase the newer OpenLC NA?

Thanks!

Thanks Nick.  Don't take it the wrong way, love the products and never had an issue before.  Just a little frustrated with FTX 3 right now.  I'm in the process of a complete rebuild after a HDD failure and am waiting and waiting while FTX 3 downloads GBs of data even though I have zip files of all my FTX products.

I have selected the option to install from zip file, selected the zip file, and it still goes online and downloads for hours to install.  Not a happy camper right now.  Love the idea, just not the process.

It only took two hours to get global base last night...  I'm an hour into LCEurope...  at this rate you've got time to get LCNorthAmerica into my account as it will be a while before I can install it.  Debating just deleting all the downloaded zip files and freeing space as they are obviously useless to me, and once completed using the space for a copy of the Orbx folder instead.

Hi Nick,

I too have  transferred my registration from the FlightSim store to Orbx . All my Orbx products came across except my Open LC NA Alaska -Canada

Order #FSS0413000
Order Date: Monday 21 September, 2015 (2015-09-21)   ORB-106

When you are able to, please could you add this product to my account.

Thanks,

Omar

• 4 weeks later...

Archived