PAJN

308cpe

I cannot believe that a Brain from ORBX, especially the person that did all the work on PAJN, can't find out why we don't have a runway.  The scenery is fantastic.  .  WE paid for the airport, hello?  If you look me up I was on this about2-3 months ago.  Did I miss the patch?  Probably.. please point me to the patch.  I would be very grateful.. 

PAJN works great on my system as well, I love it.

Some rather rude customers showing up here lately, an old saying for the few demanding that ORBX must fix their issues "you attract more bee's with honey" Just a thought ;)

Cheers

Greg Z

Did you do what Holger asked you to do on the 23rd of September?

"Hi there,

the idea was that you post screenshots of the folder contents before removing or deleting anything; how else can we help you find incorrect files? It's most likely not a settings issue but instead some compatibility problem with overlapping files from different sources.

Cheers, Holger "

Help was offered, it looks like the ball is in your court.

"It's an overlapping issue from different sources.".  I appreciate Holger for answering me.  I have perused everything that I could find that would have anything to do with the elevation of PAJN.  I have installed KPSP, KMRY, KTVL.  Alaska/Canada, Southern California, Norrthern  California, Pacific Northwest, etc. There wasn't one airport in there that didn't work.

"help was offered, it looks like the ball is in your court.".  Very Nice.  Where do I go to look for the ball in my court..  By that I mean home in on the file that you think is creating the problem..  I have uninstalled and downloaded PAJN 15 times.. Cleaned it out of ORBX, reinstalled. Downloaded it several times from FlightSim Store. And a few have  their nose out of joint in here. If you have your nose out of joint then tell me where to find the problem. To the poster about looking into the traffic program.  I will peruse.  I wished I could upload a video of aircraft disappearing in the runway, but that's not possible. Thanx for suggesting traffic file.. Will look into it. You all have a great PAJN. 

Personally, I don't think we need to see a video of aircraft disappearing into the runway. Just a hunch, but when you find your conflicting airport file I think you'll fix your issue. By the looks of the AI in your screenshot you use MyTraffic which adds thousands of airport files around the world. These files WILL conflict with ANY other addon scenery that you have as the sim tries to load both variants of the airport.

Archived