How to deactivate all FTX Global lights?

Meyerflyer

Hi there,

the 3D light points associated with the Global Base or FTX Regions landclass textures are part of their autogen system (trees, technically speaking) and thus their display density is determined by your autogen slider settings and there's no other option to deactivate them.

Cheers, Holger

Hello Holger,

thank you for your post. That's a pity, as it means we would have to disable all trees to deactivate the lights. It's not very bad that I practically can not deactivate the lights, but it would be very helpful to deactivate it via tool or FTX Central, as I'm sure not everybody wants to use FTX lights.

Sometimes I think the lights are not looking good, optically, when you climb out of an airport and only get this flickering of the lights, which is probably caused by the lights getting smaller than 1 pixel. When flying low it's no problem, but when higher and the lights are getting smaller I can see many, many lights flickering in the distance. I personally find this not very beautiful, even when the lights are basically nice to see.

So I would appreciate if Icould simply activate or deactivate the lights completely.

On ‎16‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 0:25 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Why, as a matter of interest, do you want to deactivate the lights?

Too big and too bright when close to the ground. I love the added realism that the FTX Regions bring to the sim, but the lights and the animated people at the airports I can do without.

Archived