FTX Global Lights Configurator

bcrawley57

Since installing my new system,and all products via Central 3, I find I am getting an error when trying to run the lights configurator setting the lights to very small.  It does work on small.  The error reads, Unhandled exception with the error, Could not find part of path 'F: Lockheed Martin - Prepar3Dv3 - ORBX - Scripts - data Models - Very Small P3D2.

I do like to run very small as I have a triple monitor setup.  The small likes work and are fine for now.  I just thought I would bring this to your attention.

Brian

16 hours ago, bcrawley57 said:

Since installing my new system,and all products via Central 3, I find I am getting an error when trying to run the lights configurator setting the lights to very small.  It does work on small.  The error reads, Unhandled exception with the error, Could not find part of path 'F: Lockheed Martin - Prepar3Dv3 - ORBX - Scripts - data Models - Very Small P3D2.

I get the very same error message, the setting "very small" doesn't work while "small" works fine. Seems to me that there is a folder missing containing the appropriate files for this setting.

Dear ORBX,

just want to bump this thread up as it is not resolved yet. The "thank you" from the user above is not related to the original issue.

There seems to be a bug with the latest issue of the lights configurator tool, the files for the option "very small" seem to be missing. Could anyone of the developers or testers confirm please and take note?

Thanks,

Markus

Thanks Nick,

but that folder is missing in my installation, and as it seems also in the one from the original poster. Did you install your lights configurator just recently? If not, then maybe something went wrong while transferring the installers into FTX Central 3?

Markus

Archived