YMML No acsess for update in FTX Central 3

Jackson Lim

Hi Jack,

It looks like you haven't transferred your FSS licenses to OrbxDirect yet. You'll need to have the products in your OrbxDirect account to receive updates.

If you would like to transfer your FSS licenses to OrbxDirect, you will need to click the "FSS License Transfer" button that is visible on your account page: https://orbxdirect.com/account

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Also the same problem here, and I've also done the license transfer, but some of the licenses are missing.

My problem only is for FSX:SE. In P3D I have all my licenses.

I just checked my mail from the transfer and in "FSS License Transfer Complete" the EDBH is not included. But that is probable because it is a freeware.

So freeware is installed without any problem in P3D but not in FSX(:SE).

/Curt

Yes - same here too including freeware products. Also even though I see the FSS has been apparently transferred for England I still got the you do not have access to this build notice popping up.

I also noticed that the NA ALASKA CANADA OPEN LC does not appear to feature in my FSS transfer at all. Is this last because the software has been superseded by North America Open LC for which there was an offer for upgrade for a very short while that I was unable to take advantage of since I was on vacation at the time abroad.

Ken

There appear to be significant problems with this new FTX Central.

Regarding mopperle's advice 'Guys, the freeware thing is something else, which has already been discussed/solved: simply add those addons to your account, then they can be updated.' I have tried the option (by trial and error) to 'install from my manually downloaded zip' and still get the ' you do not have access to this build' notice popping up.

Is there a comprehensive FAQ or help file or are you working on that?

Many thanks

Ken

10 minutes ago, KDalley said:

There appear to be significant problems with this new FTX Central.

Regarding mopperle's advice 'Guys, the freeware thing is something else, which has already been discussed/solved: simply add those addons to your account, then they can be updated.' I have tried the option (by trial and error) to 'install from my manually downloaded zip' and still get the ' you do not have access to this build' notice popping up.

Is there a comprehensive FAQ or help file or are you working on that?

Many thanks

Ken

Please open a separate topic on this to avoid confusion.

Thanks

3 hours ago, curts said:

Also the same problem here, and I've also done the license transfer, but some of the licenses are missing.

My problem only is for FSX:SE. In P3D I have all my licenses.

I just checked my mail from the transfer and in "FSS License Transfer Complete" the EDBH is not included. But that is probable because it is a freeware.

So freeware is installed without any problem in P3D but not in FSX(:SE).

I have now "bought" the freeware I want at the orbxdirect.com site and now I can install all freeware without any problems.

/Curt

/Curt

Archived