Orbx no syncing/loading

So i have had Orbx SOuthern califronia for a while... ftx central is Installed and Everytime i open up in LAX or somewhere Like ventura It takes So long I have to pause my game For so long for the Buildings/Terrian to show up And say i do 220 Knots departue out of Lax In a fighter Jet After a bit away from the airport everything Is Just colors Like a Brown color blob for the mountains with a green and The houses are all 2D I SPENT 50 dollars This is annoying VERY annoying One time i was doing a Approach into Lax Form Las vegas And EVERYTHING was 2D and or Color Blobs and i paused My game for 20 mins for everything to load My Code for the Product should not be Needed Its in my copy and paste if you need it My specs are: windows 10 Nivida 960m Icorei7 

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Orbx no syncing/loading

"Orbx SOuthern califronia" is a much more detailed scenery than default.

If you attempt to fly it in excess of 220 knots with your FSX settings at maximum on a laptop,

it is quite likely that your hardware will not be able to keep up.

It is 20 hours since you posted your topic and your fellow customer Doogles has tried to advise you.

You might try out his suggestion.

Yes a little daramatic I did take his advice My fsx settings Not Max And i have a Gaming computer If i had a 2012 Laptop then i wouldnt Complain..... But I have a 2016 gaming computer From Asus 8GB of ram Icore i7 Geforce 960m I should Be able to keep up... Almost every other Scenery I can run Fine even other orbx But this One is just not doing it And i know once It does load The scenry Is worth it the scenry is Great but Its just the loading that it has to take To sync it Is just annoying i dont Want to fly into Oxnard airport With Color Blops on the mountains .... 

Archived