A request please for a pic

Jon Clarke

With OLC South America being the next OLC I have been flying around there recently. I am having lots of default airports in basins or plateaus using a high end mesh product.

I would like someone with Fs Global 2010 FTX compatible mesh and Vector to assist and take a pic of what you see at Cali airport SKCL. I am in a huge cavern despite adjusting my mesh settings down. The only way to achieve a flattened SKCL is to disable all mesg and have the pretty poor default mesh only.

I am concerned that OLC SA will certainly improve the LC but flying in many places with 3rd party mesh will leave me unflyable airports with my current mesh addon. I am seeking to justify buying FS 2010 FTX if you can show me it works fine for example with Cali.

I appreciate any pics.

Thanks Wolfko for the pic. It seems that FS 2010 FTX certainly makes your Cali look good. I appreciate your time.

Steve, I had run the AEC and tried enabled and disabled to no avail. However I have discovered something very interesting regarding the AEC\scenery folder which sits in P3D\Orbx\Vector. It is the AEC folder's contents that are having an adverse effect for me using Ultimate Mesh.

I am going to post in Tips & Tricks forum my findings.

Archived