YMML 3.1 has no trees

Heath

Hi,

After installing YMML 3.1 there are no longer any trees visible around the airport. I have uninstalled and reinstalled from a fresh download and have the latest libraries but there is no change. Autogen density level has no effect. Everything else is perfect.

Any ideas on what may be the cause?

Cheers,

2016-10-13_19-55-26-336.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion, tried running the moduleinstaller with no success.

Looking further out from the airport i also have no road traffic and many industrial buildings are just a floating roof with no sides so obviously a conflict somewhere. 

Yes have a heap of .agn files.

The only issue I now remember was the unwrapping during installation took about an hour. Whether that is relevant or not who knows?

Not a major problem just a frustrating one so I guess ill just enjoy as is. Thanks 

19 hours ago, Heath said:

Yes have a heap of .agn files.

The only issue I now remember was the unwrapping during installation took about an hour. Whether that is relevant or not who knows?

Not a major problem just a frustrating one so I guess ill just enjoy as is. Thanks 

In that case maybe try a reinstall. Hopefully it will install in a matter of minutes and correct things.  Also be sure to install the latest libraries afterwards, then run FTXCentral once.  Hope this gets you going.

So two things happened tonight and although i cant say what is responsible I now have trees.

The first was to disable FTX Australia scenery which brought the trees back into the airport - although i did this directly after FTX Central performed a migration update. Not sure if that had any relevance to the problem.

After re-enabling FTX AU everything is still fine and all previous issues I had are now fixed.

Archived