Oakland,CA Sports Venues x2

OMGEDSON

Hello team!

I hope the title was enough to describe the issue, but here's a photo too! TSL HQ is minutes from here and naturally would love to see it look right. I have FTX Global, OpenLC NA, and Northern CA region installed. 

Thoughts?

qELLME4.jpg

Hello Omgedson,

Below is what I am seeing if we are in the same spot, (I think we are) Please check again to see if the issue is persisting, does happen in sim sometimes (like floating houses) I can not tell if the Oakland stadiums you show are floating? in any case please also check your Mesh is set to 5M.

stadium.jpg

It looks like you have an extra placement file from a 3rd party scenery, it would probably be in a folder that is located above the FTX/Orbx block of entries, try turning a bunch off

Or perhaps something to do with UTX, I recall they shift some buildings around to fit the roads, Do you have UTX or any other 3rd party scenery for this area? (Aerosoft megacity etc)

RESOLVED!

Culprit, a freeware KOAK scenery that's pretty old. A popular FedEx airport that devs seem to overlook *hint* 

Thanks team, home looks like home again. I had no idea an airport scenery could call on other elements like that, I guess I assumed ORBX modeled these objects and would be the only dev that could call on them to render.

All previously disabled now re-enabled minus KOAK freeware.

MyrzeaV.jpg

• 3 years later...

Archived