A first Few

Mark Abdey

No idea where I am in this country - need to study a map to get a grip of the place. Anyway, here are a few shots of my first flight or three today...nothing exceptional compared to a lot I've seen though, but loving the view too much to bother with taking artistic shots at the moment.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest J van E

Woooooow! Man, that does look so good!!! (Seems everyone here has FEX... it DOES look good!) Show these to someone who knows nothing about FSX and he'd think these are photographs!

Cheers for the comments ;D

Yeah love FEX - I just wanted to get into FTX, so didn't bother setting up anything FEX wise...It's often worth spending a few mins, to get a spectacular sky-scape - it's the icing on the cake 8)

FSRobert - I know what you mean about heli's - I've only just got into them since getting a new stick with twist control...I still find landing a bugger at times though :D

Guest J van E

O, and I see you have the Scout package too! It's great, isn't it? I bought it this afternoon. Specially for FTX. And REX will follow too. Specially for FTX. This hobby is costing me more and more. Thanks to FTX. ;D

It's not a cheap hobby [or whatever you care to call it] that's for sure - but it's better for you than drinking or smoking, unless you do both of those at the same time of course  :o ... I've pretty much given up general gaming now, as I can't afford to do it all, and find this more satisfying.

The Scout package is great as are all RealAir models (can't wait for their new Spitfire 8)) enjoy it.

Archived