Norwegian Floating Objects

tonyc1946

I have suddenly developed floating objects on all my Norway airports ranging from floating clocks to floating ventilation stacks! I have Airports of Norway and tried it with AON switched on and off. Makes no difference.

Any ideas gratefully received as always!

Norway 1.jpg

Norway 2.jpg

Richard and Ken

Thank you for your replies. I have been busy so no time to fire up FSX until now.

Unfortunately the floating objects are still there! I have the mesh resolution at 1m so no problems there. I clearly have something corrupt in one of the sceneries.

My question is can you possibly confirm if the clock, air vents and so on are objects from FTX or AON?

I did notice that at one airport that the satellite dish and cage were actually part of a high lift vehicle used perhaps for deicing or something?

All very strange! But if I can know which of the programmes these come from I can delete and reinstall perhaps.

Again thank you for all your help it is greatly appreciated.

Tony

Quote :  I have the mesh resolution at 1m so no problems there.

Hi Tonyc, if you read the post from Ken Terry he stated to try your mesh at 5 not 1 which is a probable cause of the problem, most if not all ORBX scenery is run at 5 and is fine at this resolution so I would give it a go and see what happens it's worth a try mate.

23 hours ago, Ticker7 said:

Quote :  I have the mesh resolution at 1m so no problems there.

Hi Tonyc, if you read the post from Ken Terry he stated to try your mesh at 5 not 1 which is a probable cause of the problem, most if not all ORBX scenery is run at 5 and is fine at this resolution so I would give it a go and see what happens it's worth a try mate.

Thanks guys! Bingo!

It was the Mesh Resolution needed to be 5m.

NOW I know what that clock sits on! ;)

Thanks everyone for your time and help!

Tony

Archived