Missing Hangers and Bldg's

HTREUBIG

Hi, having trouble with my Orbx Bozeman Yellowstone (KBZN), where there should be hangers and bldg’s, now I have black squares, I have removed the software and reinstalled it, but still have the same problem. This problem is also effecting Jackson Hole (KJAC), West Yellowstone (KWYS), Juneau (PAJN), and Ketchikan (PAKT) airports.
I have all the necessary software installed for these airports.
Enclosed  fine photo’s of the my problem.

I would be grateful for help.
Thanks,
Harold Treubig 

Hi Voyager,

Downloaded and installed Orbxlibs, now I an getting the following text when I start my flight sim (FSX).

Orbx\Ftx_NA\_NA_PFJ08custom\scenery in scenery area not found, 143;144;145;146;155.

What should I do, reinstall software?

Thanks for help

Harold

It won't hurt at all to reinstall and may well rectify your problem. Do it and see if it does work. It appears something has happened to those particular files your error message refers to. It should work also because you now have installed the latest orbxlibs.

Hello,

There should only be four PFJ scenery library entries, what is the fifth one?

That error message is telling you that the files at the target address as recorded

in the simulator scenery library are not there.

The first thing to do would be to check the correct location and if they are not there,

investigate why not and where they might be now.

You wouldn't be the first person to inadvertently drag and drop folders to a new location,

I have done it myself many times.

Archived