Mega Resolution(3840x1024) with FTX

whdrnjs

Hi there,

wow, very nice images  :o I love panoramic shots like these; thanks for sharing!

Can you explain a bit more what you mean by "big city but seem like emptiness...with out FEX?" Your city screenshots certainly don't look empty to me and FEX is a clouds, water, and sky textures add-on, so it wouldn't add anything to the cities either. Perhaps you mean something different?

Cheers, Holger

Hi there,

wow, very nice images  :o I love panoramic shots like these; thanks for sharing!

Can you explain a bit more what you mean by "big city but seem like emptiness...with out FEX?" Your city screenshots certainly don't look empty to me and FEX is a clouds, water, and sky textures add-on, so it wouldn't add anything to the cities either. Perhaps you mean something different?

Cheers, Holger

Thanks, i will keep upload big panorama screen of expression about FTX

"emptiness feeling" is Maybe clean sky is not filled a screen shot? i found Mango shot after purchased this addon today, his FEX with fully sky and dense city

how did you get that sort of resolution? the most that I can acheive is 2560x1600 on a 30 inch samsung LCD.

Could be he is using a TH2G and 3 screens at 1280 pixels wide each.

Cheers,

Archived