Ground terain out of focus

Lectrolouis

Hi all

Nothing has changed on my PC so I am a bit at a loss as to why the ground is no longer in focus. Just a fuzzy ground with buildings and trees suspended and clear. I thought it was something to do with my unusual choice of flighing area but when I went to a favorite area it was the same.

Any suggestions?

John

A little more info might help?  A screenshot?  While flying at great speed? While partly answered, any particular area, region, all areas where exactly?  Is this ENG region?  Some other folks also had issues with blurries in ENG.

Here is the link perhaps it pertains to you as well.

Hi guys. thanks for the tips. I am not aware of an update to the graphics program just the normal Windows updates recently.

I was trying Rio in Brazil.  Slow flying over the area, when i noticed the 'out of foucu' ground.  Went to Welshpool UK where U know the scenery is very good and found the same problem.

I will attempt a screen shot and add it.

John

OK.  All seems fine today.  I should have said that yesterday the time for terrain and the generic scenery took minutes when normally it is 20 seconds.

I took a photo with my phone above welshpool UK and it is the usual great scenery.

Can't add it. Too big a file :-(

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, i might have posted this in general yesterday (wrong place) since it has disappeared I will put it here.

Normal loading used to take less than a minute but now 2 to 3 minutes, no changes to the PC graphics etc.  Also the ground is rather out of focus while the trees, building stand out quite clearly.

Can anyone shed any light on what I might try to resolve this?

Thanks, John

2016-9-19_16-51-51-961 (800x450).jpg

2016-9-19_16-52-2-871 (800x450).jpg

On 11/08/2016 at 6:51 PM, fltsimguy said:

A little more info might help?  A screenshot?  While flying at great speed? While partly answered, any particular area, region, all areas where exactly?  Is this ENG region?  Some other folks also had issues with blurries in ENG.

Here is the link perhaps it pertains to you as well.

Hi, yes i did post again, since the original post disappeared, and included screen shots. My problem seems to be worse than the other images posted.  the solutions given are to be frank beyond me.  the abbreviations mean little.  I had thought that things would continue to run as in the beginning when graphics were good, strange that i have not changed anything on the PC.

I will re-post with even worse images/screen shots.

John

Archived