A few random shots

andy1252

Heading out from St Paul up towards the lakes (OLC NA)

kRvEtoB.jpg

Texas in Bermuda

OpKviEJ.jpg

Somewhere up near the Canadian border

jziyFeg.jpg

A couple from down Georgia / South Carolina way

PwLveI8.jpg

APvCalu.jpg

A couple from Jersey

8JYlUAe.jpg

9ZMGTsr.jpg

A couple of Starlets

pazJs9O.jpg

t30ICwe.jpg

Out from Tinker AFB and over Oklahoma City

LQWnHvj.jpg

And just to show I have no sense of direction, I'll finish with a flight up towards K2

wbPYKpw.jpg

No rhyme or reason, it's just fun to think "I wonder what that looks like? I'll go take a look" and then be able to pick from all sorts of wonderful machines to try it in.

Enjoy!

Andy the first one in the haze is incredible.

But I have to ask, how do you remember all the locations?  Do you take a screenshot and write down where you were at the time?  It's hard for me to remember sometimes where I took just one unless I post it right away, what's your secret?

Thanks folks, I figure it's good to share!

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

But I have to ask, how do you remember all the locations?  Do you take a screenshot and write down where you were at the time?  It's hard for me to remember sometimes where I took just one unless I post it right away, what's your secret?

Hi Jack, mostly I just do, I guess. A lot of times, I'll pick a place to fly in because of some connection - like the OK City one is because I spent a few weeks there running some computer courses for Tinker AFB back in the 90s, and when OLC NA came along I thought I'd check out places I'd been too. Same with the Georgia pix - it relates to a trip or two. But some Alaska ones I posted separately - I couldn't tell you where they were. Bit like you, I'd seen someone else's post, thought "that looks interesting", went straight there but as a name - it didn't mean anything to me and so I forgot it almost as I was flying around in it.

Archived