green line pain in the neck

spinker

Hello,

What is wrong with FTX Central green line that keeps telling me to download new libs when I have already downloaded the files?

Dont like getting the message over and over when I have already completed the green line request.

spinker

Did you download via Central or a direct download from the Support page? Have you also installed the new libs? If only downloaded and not yet installed it, it will keep showing you the green line notice.

I am currently doing a direct download from Support and the normal process would then be to install. Then to open up Central and let it synch the update. After that the green line should disappear.

Thanks for the reply,

I installed from FTX Global green line yesterday. I installed the update and the ran Orbx libs for both FTX and P3Dv3.

I just went into FTX Global and the green line is still showing this morning. Does not seem to want to go away yet.

spinker

I am as baffled as you spinker although my download went fine and as soon as I installed it the green line disappeared as normal.

Just a suggestion but check the ORBX folder in your sim directory and find the libs file and see what number and date it says.

To correct you on some terminology you are using. By "  I installed from FTX Global  " I assume you mean FTX Central and by "  ran Orbx libs for both FTX " I assume you mean FSX.

It maybe that because you have 2 sims, there is a chance that it was only installed into 1 sim and that your Central is green lining the other sim which does not have the update installed into.

Try installing the libs again ensuring each time you install that you choose first off FSX and reinstall and then P3D and reinstall.

These are only suggestions but they may help.

Archived