LDDU peopleflow?

Jon Clarke

I have all the CP options enabled. I only see static people around the loading area of a couple of planes, no animated people at all and no other people except the one's mentioned. Is this correct or should  I have reloaded orbxlibs after install? I thought we didn't have to anymore if we already had the latest version installed.

Thanks Misha. So to clarify, there is no PeopleFlow visible only static people, and they are restricted to standing by the loading equipment plane side? You say that PF was limited but I see no-one moving at all. I assume therefore that what I am seeing is as it should be? I ask because i was/am unsure if I am missing some setting in the CP to enable moving people.

3 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

Thanks Misha. So to clarify, there is no PeopleFlow visible only static people, and they are restricted to standing by the loading equipment plane side? You say that PF was limited but I see no-one moving at all. I assume therefore that what I am seeing is as it should be? I ask because i was/am unsure if I am missing some setting in the CP to enable moving people.

Melbourne V3 has the same sort of limitations.  I think it has been implemented to help people who have resource-hungry planes such as PMDG.  The peopleflow part refers to appearing at different times of day and year normally, not animations

Archived